Sunday 24 January 2010

Long time no see.

It has been while since the blog has seen any changes, not because I have not left the house but because I do not seem to have spent much time in it to let you know what has been going on. Weekend of the 16/17th was spent in Stoke catching up with friends over there and a day’s biking in Cannock Chase with my brother.The last week I decided it was time to run a week long course and worked with a Princes Trust team taking them climbing, up in the mountains and teaching them bushcraft plus plenty of emphasis on team work.
The water on to boil during a bushcraft session.
This weekend has been spent in the Fricsan running the sound system for two different nights. Saturday was the busiest of these with Byd Mawr and their global grooves with guest DJ Bethan Elfyn from Radio 1. I tried to take a picture but the camera was too cold and the lens suffered from condensation. After collecting all the remaining sound system I have been lucky enough to spend the rest of Sunday afternoon in the workshop cutting the panels for my new speaker build.
Using the router to cut the front baffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment