Monday 8 August 2011

Pete and Nicky Visit

As Pete and Nicky were visiting this weekend I decided to take off my first weekend in months, I had definitely forgotten how nice it is. We managed to fit plenty in amongst a good few pints. Friday evening was spent messing about on Padarn Lake once I had finished the days kayak sessions. After eventually surfacing after a heavy night we managed to venture out onto Y Garn and the Glyders for Saturday afternoon for what must have been my first mountain walking day in four or five years. The weather was pretty grim but good to be out with mates.

Me playing about on Llyn Padarn.

Pete and Nicky happy to be on the water.

Pete and Kelv route finding.
The gang refuelling.

Nicky hiding from the rain on the Gribin Ridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment