Tuesday 13 April 2010

Where did I go?

With such a prolonged spell of good weather it would have been criminal not to find some personal play time in addition to the coasteering and canyoning I have planned for work this week. Managed to get out biking with Martyn and Sarah so good to catch up with them even if it meant I was puffing a bit to keep up. All in all a lovely ride and excellent map reading skills from Sarah made for a good explore around the LLyn Elsi area above Betws y Coed, not exactly sure where I went though, although I recognised some bits of trails from previous rides. The big bonus of the day was that for what seems like the first ride in ages my bike doesn’t need another trip to the bike shop, home in one piece, the benefit of not riding the Llanberis slate quarries I guess.
One of only a few times Sarah was behind me to get a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment